Terms and Conditions
- The order confirmation provides the opportunity to review and make corrections to the order. The amount of the final invoice may vary from the order confirmation. All prices stated are subject to change prior to Entegra’s acceptance of the Buyer’s order. Entegra reserves the right to invoice shipments according to the prices prevailing at the time of shipment and Buyer agrees to pay any increase in price prior to shipment. Prices do not include shipping and handling charges or applicable taxes, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- All shipping dates from Entegra are estimates only. Deliveries may be subject to delay due to, but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, labor disputes or difficulties, supplies or material shortages, fire or natural disasters, delay or defaults of common carriers, acts of local, state or national governments or agencies, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, acts or causes that do not normally occur in the ordinary course of Entegra’s business or any other delays beyond Entegra’s reasonable control. Entegra shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from delays.
- Entegra reserves the right to modify its product offering at any time and provide its closest matching replacement product if the product selection is no longer available or suspended.
- Tiles are produced as close to samples as possible. The variability of raw materials, efflorescence and other factors beyond our control may cause the actual colors of the tile to vary. Concrete roof tiles go through various stages of efflorescence. This may result in temporary variation of roof tile color. This is a natural process which takes place in all concrete products and, in time, the tiles will adopt a consistent color.
- All product shortage claims must be called in to Entegra Customer Service at (863) 824-1289 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within one business day of the tile delivery.
- All product irregularity claims must be called in to Entegra Customer Service at (863) 824-1289 or emailed to email@example.com prior to tile being installed.
- In order to load tile on the roof, we must be able to gain adequate access to the building. Buildings which do not allow us to gain access from at least three sides safely may be subject to an access charge. If you feel you may have an access problem, please contact us and we will have the site checked at a reasonable cost.
- If you ordered delivery and load, reasonable precautions and exercise will be taken in the shipment and loading of our product on your job site. We cannot be responsible for damages which occur during delivery to any improvements on or at the property including, and without limitation to: damage to driveways, sidewalks, curbs, walkways, lawns, sprinkler systems, gardens septic systems, drain fields, shrubbery or flower beds.
- All goods are shipped FOB. Goods damaged in transit are not the responsibility of Entegra, unless shipped by an affiliated company. Any delivery not in dispute shall be paid for regardless of controversies relating to other delivered or undelivered merchandise.